HOPE AND DREAMING FOR THE FUTURE✨

Hello👋 my name is Ulani Indah Kirana😊. You can call me Ulani😉. I am now in grade 12 and asked to write down my hopes and dreams for the future🌌. and this is my hope and dream for the future.

Actually I'm still not sure what to do next 😖 but I have plans for my future.

My future plan is that after graduating from SMA 3 Bandung🏫, I will continue my education to Unpad by majoring in communication science. The reason for choosing this major is because I am a person who really likes interacting with other people😄, besides choosing Communication Studies is a fun and relaxing course🥰☺, the environment is comfortable and encourages creativity, and career prospects. After I graduate from college, I will look for work so that I can continue my master's degree abroad as I aspire to👩‍🎓. In the future I want to be a successful person who can make my parents happy 🥰😅 and can be useful for others😇.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Goal my Ambition

News Items