My Goal my Ambition

What achievements were made in 2022:

Last semester in 2022 I felt that I was not serious about teaching and learning activities but I have tried so that the assignments can be done well and on time. Even though I experienced a decrease in grades from daily tests, from there I have the intention able to learn from my mistakes and will not repeat them at the remedial opportunities given by each teacher. And it's true that when doing remedial I feel more able to do it than during the test. I also got an increase in IP value at the distribution of report cards last semester.


What needs to be improved from the previous year:

Even if you look at my GPA going up, this time I have to be even more serious about studying. Because in 2023 this will determine which university I will enter. I have to read a lot of books and also work on questions in my spare time. This time I have to be able to take advantage of even the smallest amount of time so it's not wasted and there's no more time to play games again, this time it has to be better than before.


At the time of consulting with the BK teacher, Mrs. Hessy, she said I was suitable for the accounting major even though I was majoring in MIPA at her high school, and Hessy's mother also said that I had to study more often and work on a lot of scholastic questions and often take part in tryouts held wherever it is to measure how far my ability has been.



Goals in 2023

In 2023 I will be serious about studying. I have a goal to be able to increase my grades from the last semester and hope that I don't get too many bad grades from each daily test so I don't have to do remedial like last semester. I also want to be able to do my assignments properly and correctly and on time. I want to be even better than the previous year and also be able to grow from before so that I can increase my grades from before. I also want to be able to get into the university I want.


Efforts that I did in 2023:

I will be more consistent in studying and will manage my time as well as possible so it won't be wasted. I will try my best for this last semester. I will do a lot of questions and study in my way so that I can quickly understand the material. I will also reduce the amount of time I play with my cell phone and replace it with lots of reading books. I will also prioritize studying this year over other things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPE AND DREAMING FOR THE FUTURE✨

News Items